NY Daily News, August 2005
"I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup."
Good to know the sacrifices a mother will make to ensure her child (named Apple....huh?) does not have to suffer with the peasants by partaking of a lowly Cup-a-Soup. It is beneath her and her precious one. What will this woman do in the coming Zombie Apocalypse when all her basic necessities are not available and all she has access to is Ramen? I suppose they will both die. Her child must not eat this tripe. (Tripe is a word, look it up)
Here is another little gem from Miss Paltrow.
Not only will she not allow little Apple to eat lowly food, apparently she doesn't care if they end up on the front end of a short bus. Instead of driving a Vespa around, Gwyneth should probably be on that short bus. She already has the helmet on. On a side note, why do they have a robot reporting this story?
Now on to another bit of fascinating bit of news
I am wondering how this gentleman was able to push the gas pedal and not destroy his shorts and front seat with bodily fluids much less concetrate on not ending up in the middle of a guard rail. He drove by several "pit stops". I can sympathize with this guy. I have been in this situation. I have a fear of public restrooms Such a fear in fact that around 18 years ago I found it necessary to walk halfway up the Vegas Strip to my room whilst keeping my butt clenched so hard that I walked like Frankenstein. True story. Email me if you want full details. I wonder if they used the pit manuever to stop this guy. He plead guilty to impaired driving. Makes sense, using every muscle in your body to not soil your shorts and maintain control of a speeding vehicle. They don't include on whether he actually made it to the restroom. Maybe he received a police escort to the nearest Exxon before they wrote him up.
Have a nice day!
Actually, I found this all a bit entertaining. And, son, I like your writing style.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not sure how people that don't know you would react, but I am crying! Here is some more material for you:
ReplyDeletehttp://abcnews.go.com/Health/oreos-addictive-cocaine/story?id=20590182
Yes, Rob. Unless this blog is private - meaning can be read by invited readers only - you might want to put a disclaimer in the heading. But then again, you might like getting death threats from strangers. LOL Love ya!
ReplyDeletehttps://yourlogicalfallacyis.com If you want people to take you seriously you should probably take a look at logical fallacies and see that you aren't committing any, especially ad hominem. Then again it doesn't particularly seem like you want people to take you seriously? Interesting use of satire in your writing.
ReplyDeleteYou got it. I am not trying to be serious at all.
Delete