Kim wants her Walk of Fame star.
So Kanye West and his dumb as a tree stump girlfriend Kim are upset she won't get a star on the Walk of Fame. I can see why. I mean she did make some sex tape that somehow was "accidentally" released over the internet. Why she became famous for this is beyond comprehension.
Here is a quote from the Huffington Post. "While Kardashian's boyfriend, Kanye West, made it known in his Oct. 9 appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" that he thinks the mother of his only child shouldn't be shut out from receiving the honor because she's a reality star, the spokeswoman for the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce reiterates that she's not eligible."
Hate to burst Kanye's bubble, but there is nothing real about any "reality" show. So maybe he has a point. I have never watched an episode of her show, Keeping up with the Kardashians. Something for which I should be very grateful according to friends who were unfortunate enough to come across this abomination on TV. Apparently it is a show where they follow the difficult life of these wealthy girls who have never worked a day in their lives. I think by keeping up they mean keeping up with their stupidity and lack of common sense. Most people can't keep up with inane antics of these people.
Kanye and Kim named their kid North. Oh how clever. Your dad's last name is West, I get it...North West, hahahahahahahaha! Is his middle name Bynorth?
Give me my star!!
She married some pro basketball player. I don't know his name and it doesn't matter because he was stupid enough to marry this classy gal.
Regarding her wedding. Kim said, "We decided to film for the wedding. And that was a decision that he and I made together. But I think that, with any decisions in life, like, I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her. But it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and much about life. She's 18. And I was like, that's how I feel."
Ummmm, what? I am still trying recover the IQ points I just lost from reading that and actually posting it. Did she say this after getting kicked in the head by a mule? Deciding to film your fake wedding made you feel like an 18 year old with cancer? This must have been a truly difficult time in your life to have to decide to put your made up wedding on TV. I think her "husband" realized how bad it was to have his face and career associated with this genius because it was over in 72 days and before the episode even aired.
Another example of her wisdom. "I hate when women wear the wrong foundation color. It might be the worst thing on the planet when they wear their makeup too light."
Again.....what? Trying to wrap your mind around the lack of common sense this person has is like trying bend the very fabric of time and creating a wormhole. This "lady" has the most unfortunate life I can think of. Becomes super rich after a failed attempt at a career in porn and then for some reason gets a show on TV about the exploits of her and her sisters trying to find the right pair of shoes to wear out for a day of shopping at Gucci. Anyone who actually likes and follows this superstar of stupid has most likely been hit the head with a pillow case filled with a 12 pack. Until next time.
Other than being the daughter of her well known attorney father, I have never understood why this gal's face and meaningless life events should be plastered all over entertainment magazines and the like. I knew about the reality show, but a former porn star?
ReplyDeleteShe wasn't a porn star. She made some sex tape with some unimportant rapper. It was "accidentally" released onto the internet. Then her fame began.
ReplyDelete