Mind blown..
Well alright then. This beauty is from Australia. I wasn't aware they had adopted DST in Australia until now. Apparently an hour switch is adding extra heat and daylight to Mother Earth and her delicate atmosphere. So in March, we go from a 24 hour day to a 25 hour day some how. The time continuum has been broken. At least in Australia, they get an extra hour of heat and daylight. In the third paragraph of Galileo's letter to the editor, he says it is so logical. The cause of global warming has been discovered. Don't push that hour button on your clocks anymore. Hopefully this was written on April 1st.
But many people take this seriously. Here is another treasure from the internets.
I will save you the time and post some of the best lines of the serious research this person comes up with.
"It has now been shown that stress causes obesity. The stresses caused by the time change add to this."
Huh? Daylight savings is so stressful that you can get chubby from it? The guy was clever enough to call it Daylight Stouter Time. Now we know why people are gaining weight around Thanksgiving and Christmas. It isn't due to our caloric intake but the fact that my body and mind are adjusting to this traumatic experience.
"People are mad, because government has the power to do this to them. This adds to the stress, and to the obesity."
Hahahahaha. Very scientific argument there. That sentence speaks for itself.
"The time change causes auto accidents by changing lighting conditions, in addition to the added stress on the drivers from the circadian clock change. This is a real cost, which raises insurance rates."
Well he did use a big word, circadian. How about just saying body clock instead of trying to make yourself sound intelligent with a stupid comment? How long did he spend in the Thesaurus looking that up? Last I checked, most auto accidents are due to people not paying attention or being drunk or just flat out being stupid. So the next time my family's auto insurance goes up, I know that DST was the cause. Insurance companies should take advantage of this...I mean this guy offers up undeniable proof.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Fisher, we are sorry to inform that due to DST, your rates had to be adjusted with the time. You will have to pay 100 dollars extra every quarter. We appreciate your patronage and hope to continue to serve you. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-MOR-ONIC for any questions regarding this.
"It is impossible to program a VCR or DVD-R recorder to correctly record a show that spans the time change. Most VCRs can't do it right even if they are programmed correctly. Most record only part(s) of the program."
I would be less stressed about DST than the fact you are still using a VCR in the 21st century. Did you use a 56k modem to post this on internet? He wrote this after 2007 because he mentions this.
- And don't forget that in 2007 and later, older recorders will change time on the wrong date.
The end is nigh. I don't think this guy belongs on the internet anymore. His keyboard and mouse need to confiscated and his ISP needs to be contacted to remove him. He also goes on about the TV schedules not being printed up correctly. I didn't realize that TV guide was in major circulation anymore and if it is, apparently they don't have the intelligence to recognize that DST has kicked in. I shouldn't be surprised, he is still using a VCR. What is he recording at 2am that is so important? I take that back, we don't want to know what sorts of unsavory things are on the airwaves at 2am. That or is he just recording those multicolored bars with the annoying sound about being off the air. There is more but my stupid tolerance level is quickly dropping. He keeps referring to stress and how it is mostly caused by DST. One of his final statements
It's time to stop madly changing the time back and forth.
I agree, the time continuum will not recover. We will actually have to hope that annoying English doctor with his magic screwdriver exists to repair the fabric of time. DST is dangerous. Someone actually did a 20 year study in Sweden about the effects of DST. I am finding scientists to either be very bored or extra creative because the stuff they come up with to study is a 10/10 on the who gives a rat's ass scale. Earlier last month I went on about scientists trying to determine the effects of Oreo cookies and how they are similar to Cocaine . I didn't bother reading the DST study. They spent 20 years studying the negative and positive effects of DST. The title was enough for me. The effects don't matter. What matters is they spent 2 decades on it. After 20 years of studying the effects of DST I imagine they all felt like this.
Please click the link to find out.
Effects of studying daylight savings for 20 years
I also felt like that after 10 mins of reading links and info for this post
I also felt like that after 10 mins of reading links and info for this post
No comments:
Post a Comment